Monday, March 5, 2012

To the girl who thinks she has everything

For some reason I dont quite understand, I am thinking about you. I don't particularly like thinking about you because I think you are a shitty person deep down. But on the surface, you are actually attractive. Man, even I was attracted by you, and I don't get attracted easily.

So let me say this: you are shit. You are pretentious, fake and opportunistic.

I get that most people in this planet are opportunistic (whether they want to admit it or not), but you are especially opportunistic. Sure you are attractive and everyone wants to know you and if they dare, be your friend, but let's be clear on one thing: we are not friends.

We were not friends then and we are not friends now. In fact, I prefer not to be your friend. I can't stand being with someone so pretentious and so engrossed with first world problems. Yes, you are an arrogant brat.

For once, stop exaggerating how great your life is and see it for what it is: you are lonely and you are desperate for attention. That is how you managed to sleep with three guys who are friends. In fact, that is how you managed to get any guy's attention: sleeping with them.

And no, I don't pity you.

Remember folks, outer appearances are ALWAYS deceiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment