Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The lies you continuously tell yourself

So you've forgiven me eh?

Get this through your thick skull: I don't need your forgiveness.

So you won't forget what I did?

Ok, here are a list of things for you to remember.

Remember that time when you called me a whore? Yeah, I bet you conveniently forget that. Or even if you remember, you would just say that you were upset, it was the heat of the moment bla bla bla. Whatever excuses you may have up your arsenal, it doesn't change the fact that you did it.

Remember that time when you said you would always love me - that you would always be there. Where is the love now?

You were never there.

Now stop lying to yourself.

Don't ask for my forgiveness, because I don't want to give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment